As Fall has fully announced its arrival, the types of food we take comfort in have shifted. That is seen in the orders we are taking and the event menus that are being planned. The menu has shifted from light, cool, and crisp culinary selections to warm, hot, and savory choices. Food availability and selection traditionally changed with the seasons, and we’re excited to see our Omaha catering kitchen menu changing now.
An Omaha Catering Company Party
For our annual company party, we had strong requests for hot dogs and brats cooked over a campfire. Accompanying them on the roasting sticks were marshmallows. Whether you like them barely touched by fire or completely black and gooey—no S’more is complete without the chocolate and graham cracker sandwich.
Some of Our Fall Favorites
Our Fall favorite menu items highlight the best ingredients the season has to offer.
- Rosemary Chicken—a boneless breast with apple stuffing, seasoned with Fresh Rosemary and topped with Cider sauce
- Sliced Roast Turkey—drizzled with savory juices fresh mushrooms
- Meatloaf—studded with provolone cheese and topped with smoky bacon strips
- Whipped potatoes—with chives, parmesan cheese and roasted garlic
- Seasonal Vegetable Medley—whether it is grilled or roasted we love this veggie side that often incorporates squash this time of year.
Soup Season is Here!
Fan Favorite Soups:
- Creamy Curry Butternut Squash
- Tomato Basil Bisque
- Traditional Con Carne Chili
All of our soups come with house-made croutons and oyster crackers.
Omaha Catering for Your Fall Event
Do you have a company event this Fall? Would you like to give your guests some of these Fall comfort foods? This list is just the beginning of course. Give us a call or send a message telling us about your event and we’ll be happy to see if we can help make that much more delicious. Happy Fall!